I've been advised that there is a possibility that I may be asked to start writing a blog for my work. It would be a blog all about pets.
I'm very nervous and very excited about the opportunity and have thought of little else since then. I've been trying to come up with a name.
Here's were you come in. Let me know if you have any suggestions or like any of the ones I have come up with.
The Pet Corner
A Dogs View
Pet Passion
Dr. Doolittle's Office
Pet Centric
Pet Central
Lion's and Tiger's and Bear's...Oh My!!
Do you like any of these or have any other suggestions??
I'm very nervous and very excited about the opportunity and have thought of little else since then. I've been trying to come up with a name.
Here's were you come in. Let me know if you have any suggestions or like any of the ones I have come up with.
The Pet Corner
A Dogs View
Pet Passion
Dr. Doolittle's Office
Pet Centric
Pet Central
Lion's and Tiger's and Bear's...Oh My!!
Do you like any of these or have any other suggestions??
2 comments:
How about 'Pet Pourri' ?
Oh...I like that Mitch!! Thanks!!
Post a Comment