I am known as StaraRune. My husband an I have an American Eskimo Dog Rescue in Iowa. I've been told I should share some of my stories, so here goes...
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Perry & Indy
A few weeks ago we took in a senior male from Lafayette, IN. We had a contest to name him and the winning name was Indy. Indy has wasted no time in making himself at home. Here he is relaxing with Perry yesterday on the last day of our vacation. Perry had to go to the dentist and was still numb when he got home. Indy jumped up on his lap and started licking the side of his face that was numb. I think he's stolen Perry's heart. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He's beautiful Stacie. Is he a little on the big side for an eskie?
Post a Comment