Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bob Dylan


Perry and I went to see Bob Dylan last night at Wells Fargo Arena.  Show started at 7:30pm.  Perry had to work so he was going to meet me there.  He didn't leave the terminal till 7:40pm and it was a mile walk to the arena, so we didn't get into the show till a little after 8pm.  We were in the suite that my company has, so that was really nice with comfortable seats.

It was awesome music but a very short concert.  He played and sang, but did not interact with the audience at all.  He introduced the band just before the last song.  They did come back for one encore, but again did not interact with the audience at all.  We were back in the truck going to get Perry's car by 9:30pm.  It was really great music, but I was a bit disappointed...then again he is 71 years old.  He will be in Fort Wayne, IN tomorrow (8/24/12).

I looked at his website and this was his set list for last night:



There is a lot going on at work.  I know I promised an update for my friends.  I think I'll do that on Multiply, because I'm sure of the privacy settings there right now.  :)

Have a great day!!

No comments: