I haven't written a blog in Eskie Tails since Benny died. It broke my heart. I was ready to give up on rescue work all together. Of course I didn't. Who could say no when a face like this appears in need of help:
This is Tinkerbell. She is a Toy Eskie that was not doing well in a shelter in Nebraska. I like to call her Stinkerbell. :) She is a little stinker. She had some issues when she first arrived that had to be dealt with. We put her up for adoption and within 48 hours had an adoption pending. We are just waiting for her new family to get settled in their new home before she leaves us. I will definately be sad to see her go and so will Sophia. They have become inseparable.
Sophie has been with us for a few years now. She is my baby girl and I love her to pieces.
You can see the mischef in both of their faces. When I go out every afternoon to carry in firewood, these two are zooming around the yard chasing each other seeing who can buzz me the closest without tripping me. Seeing how happy these girls are reassures me that we are doing a good thing by rescuing these dogs. These girls make me smile every day. So rest assured, we haven't quit. :)
This is Tinkerbell. She is a Toy Eskie that was not doing well in a shelter in Nebraska. I like to call her Stinkerbell. :) She is a little stinker. She had some issues when she first arrived that had to be dealt with. We put her up for adoption and within 48 hours had an adoption pending. We are just waiting for her new family to get settled in their new home before she leaves us. I will definately be sad to see her go and so will Sophia. They have become inseparable.
Sophie has been with us for a few years now. She is my baby girl and I love her to pieces.
You can see the mischef in both of their faces. When I go out every afternoon to carry in firewood, these two are zooming around the yard chasing each other seeing who can buzz me the closest without tripping me. Seeing how happy these girls are reassures me that we are doing a good thing by rescuing these dogs. These girls make me smile every day. So rest assured, we haven't quit. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment